Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby



Okay, I think that this will be my final post for today. I'm all posted out. This card I made for my Husband for his 40th Birthday. On the card I used Designer Series Paper, Walk in the Park (115123), featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog, Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon (111372), Basic Gray Card stock (108692) and the "Happy" is spelled using the Basic Gray card stock as well as the Stampin' Up! Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die (114510). (whew, that's a mouth-full) I also added a decorative edge to the DSP using the Scallop Edge Punch (112091). The white letters are from American Crafts Thicker Stickers Letters . Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed the posts and the cards today. Oh, before I forget, Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Supplies used: All supplies Stampin' Up! except were noted**, Basic Grey Card stock, Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper, Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die, Scallop Edge Punch, Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Stripe Grosgrain Ribbon, **Cuttlebug, American Crafts Thickers**

No comments:

Post a Comment