Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time to Party




Hi Stampers,

I wanted to share a Birthday Card with you that I CASED from the upcoming 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog (which, by the way, will go live on July 1, 2010). This card features the birthday party hats stamp from the Party Hearty stamp set.


I used the party hat stamp to create the banner. I inked the stamp in various Stampin' Up! Classic inks then trimmed the hats to look like pennants. I then attached a strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock to hang my pennant.


I used various Stampin' Write markers to ink up only the portion of the sentiment that I needed and on the candles.


I added decorative touches on the card using the Scallop Square punch, Scallop Edge Border punch a 1" punch and some satin ribbon. Also on the card (you may not be able to see it in the picture) is my version of a "glitter mist" using a small spray bottle, rubbing alcohol and Shimmer Paint in Champagne Mist. I hope you like the card, comments and questions are always welcomed. Have a Stampin' good day!



Stamps: Party Hearty 111532
Punches: Scallop Edge Border (119882), Scallop Square (119884)
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point**, Chocolate Chip
Classic Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight**CertainlyCelery, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Stampin' Write Marker: Certainly Celery, Pumpin Pie, Daffodil Delight**


Items marked ** will be available for purchase beginning July 1st, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment