Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Birthday Card of 2011



Yes I know its been a while since I last posted a card, but I have been very busy, Quads + 1 can be hectic.  Anywho, here is a birthday card I created, I was inspired by THIS card that was created using My Digital Studio (118108).  I recreated the card using the candle image from the clear-mount stamp set, Party This Way (120609) and the Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die (114510) for the letters.  The Classic inks used on the candle image are:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight,  Garden Green, Pacific Point, Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant.  Since the candle is somewhat small and its the only stamped image on the card, I would use the Stampin Spots or the Stampin' Write Markers to make it convenient when coloring the image.  To finish the card off, I added some Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (109052) and Dazzling Diamonds (102023) applied with a 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)

If you liked any of the products used in this card, please visit my Stampin' Up! website and place an order today.  Thanks for stoppin' by!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment