Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Anniversary Card


Wow, two post in one day...I'm on a roll.


Here's another Anniversary Card. Pssst, by the way, I'm sending both cards to my good Friend in Tulsa, OK. He and his Girlfriend are celebrating their one year anniversary and I was more than happy to make some cards for him to celebrate the special occassion. Shhhh...mums the word. Once again all supplies used are all from Stampin' Up!.


Here's the supply list:

Stampin' Up! In Color Rich Razzleberry textured card stock (#115719), Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker (#116329) and Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker (#100079), Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (#115613), Orchid Opulence and Whisper White card stock, Cottage Wall (#115671) from Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper collection, Stampin' Up! Modern Label Punch (#116630 which is new this year to Stampin'Up! exclusive punch collection), the Scallop Edge Punch (#112091), a 2-Way Glue Pen (#100425) and for a touch of sparkle some Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (#102023) The stamp sets used on this card are the Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370) and the Hostess Level 3 set, Kind & Caring Thoughts (115324). If you would like to earn the Hostess Level 3 stamp set, Kind & Caring Thoughts, contact me here and I'll give you all the glorious details.


I hope you enjoy the card, tell me what you think, I hope I have inspired you to stamp today. Have a Stampin' Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment