Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taking a Break from Christmas Cards


Yes, I know its been a while since I last posted anything and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I have 5 kids and now I'm a single parent. No, I'm not divorced or separated, but my Husband's employer has transferred him to Kansas City, MO, so I'm home taking care of home and Quads + 1 all by my lonesome.


Any who, let's get to the cards, shall we? This first card is clean, simple and I thought very pretty. The card measures 4.25 X 5.5 and there's a fair amount of embossing involved. All supplies used are from Stampin' Up! and is available for purchase here. Here's the supply list.
Supplies Used all Stampin' Up! :
Whisper White card stock, Elegant Eggplant card stock, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for sentiment (#115370), Bella's Border Stampin' Wheel (112476) for the embossed image, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing powder and my favorite, Stampin' Up! Organza Ribbon (#114319) in Whisper White. I also used the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide (#104834) because I used the Bella's Border Stampin' Wheel on the diagonal. Last but not least, I used a corner rounder on the bottom corners of the card (#109047).
I hope you enjoy the card, let me know your thoughts on the card and I hope it inspires you to do some stamping. Have a stampin' good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment